Take a peek at all your documents at the same time with this app
Octonius allows you to create something of an online cloud storage which connects the three most commonly used applications nowadays: Evernote, Google Drive files and Dropbox. In that way, you can have all the files and notes together in just one app. It doesn’t only work a cloud storage where you can read or write notes from multiple devices, but it also works as an online file management software.
You can have all the files and notes from Evernote, Google Drive and Dropbox joined in just one app
Octonius is really useful because it centralizes all of your content in just one application. In that way, you don’t have to login in Evernote, Dropbox or Google Drive every time you need to search for a document. It is also really useful because not all the people share their files through the same application: some of them don’t have a Gmail account, don’t know how to use Dropbox or you want to take a voice note with the great Evernote.
First steps using it
When you download Octonius, and you run the application from the very first time, you realize how intuitive its interface is. There are four main sections: “Flow”, “Collections”, “Browser” and “Cloud Search”. The first one is a timeline that allows you to check what content you have in your files. It is a quite fast way of checking it because you have access to the three mentioned applications at first sight. This section stands out for having all your files ordered chronologically. You can create a to-do list, adding tasks, alerts or voice notes.
The “Collections” section creates multiple groups with same-content or similar-content files. In that way, it’s easier to search for similar or related documents. The two last ones are the most intuitive sections, and we can guess what its main function is: searching for files. When you download Octonius, you will have a free trial version. Then, you can try it without paying anything and, after that period, if you like, you can continue using it paying the monthly or yearly subscription.
Octonius 2.0 Features
Octonius includes the following features:
- Sync three of the most important online cloud storage applications nowadays: Evernote, Dropbox and Google Drive
- Centralizes all your files and documents chronologically in the same app
- It is divided in four main sections: “Flow”, “Collections”, “Browser” and “Cloud Search”
- Timeline included in “Flow” section to have every file ordered
- Feel free to save them in groups thanks to its “Collections” section
- Look for the file, note or document you need by using “Browser” and “Cloud Search” features
- Create reminders and add voice notes to the previous ones
- When you log in to the application you won’t need to log in the three mentioned ones (just one place for all the content)
If you want to read more about Octonius, feel free to do so on the developer’s website http://www.octoni.us/
If you want to download and install Octonius in your device, we recommend that you check the minimum system requirements beforehand:
- iOS 7.0 or later is required
- It is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch